Sunday, August 1, 2010

La Pizzeria

I know the signboard is very enticing but this is NOTHING like a pizzeria. When we walked in, we saw the waiters sitting around, smoking. I had a bad feeling about it but we stayed on thinking maybe the food might be good. After all, they had a good logo.

I think the management or owner should replace the wait staff and more importantly, the cook. Otherwise, I think they should just shut down and not waste precious space.

DSC_3933
See the creamy white stuff on top of the pizza pie - they are not cheese, they are some sort of sweet creamy substance.

DSC_3934
Half of the things from the "Italian" menu were missing, so I ordered carbonara. The waiter said, "with chicken, ok?" I said sure. When the dish came, my spaghetti was smothered in sweet creamy sauce and had a half-boiled egg on top but no chicken to be found. I took two bites and abandoned the rest.

Overall Ratings:
Po's: 1/10

Would we return?
Hell No!

Address:
Changspa La

No comments:

Post a Comment