Friday, May 14, 2010

La Fromagerie

Living in NYC for 9 years has totally spoilt me. You could get any ingredients you want from Chinese sun-dried oysters to Russian caviar in the streets of New York and the sky is the limit. That is of course, not the case in Bangalore. Every so often, I would stumble upon a random address and would be totally blown away by my findings.

Yesterday, "A" and I were looking for parmesan cheese (I was going to make pesto for dinner) and after doing some online searching, he found La Fromagerie, a cheese store that is right in our neighborhood!



The owner stores the imported French cheeses in a humungous refrigerator in his backyard.


La Fromagerie also offers delivery. Minimum Rs5000.

Would we return:
Hell yeah!

Address:
La Fromagerie Fresh Food Pvt. Ltd.
No. 88, 11th Cross, 1st Stage
Indiranagar, Bangalore 560 038

Phone: 080 2521 967

No comments:

Post a Comment